You have probably heard the numerous ways to prevent hair loss, and most of these are purchasing products filled with chemicals and man made products that will ultimately harm and possibly damage your hair. While everyone’s hair is different, following simple steps will help prevent hair loss naturally and cost effectively.
1. Purchase an all natural and high quality hair growth product. If you are able to find a good quality organic shampoo and or hair growth product that is the way to go. Organic can be costly, but with all natural ingredients, you are doing your hair a good service.
2. Engage in a healthy, hair growth promoting diet. Your hair is mostly made up of protein and you need to keep high enough amounts of it in what you consume in order to have healthy, full hair and prevent hair loss.
3. One of the most important steps to help your hair is drinking eight to ten glasses of water every day. Your body is made up of 75% water, and if your body is healthy, then your mane will be too.
4. Your hair care products, including styling products may be harming your tresses. Most of these products include chemicals that are not recommended for use on your hair. How you style your mane and many techniques you use may also have an adverse effect on your locks.
5. Your lifestyle may be affecting your growth and even contributing to hair loss. If you aren’t getting enough sleep, or have too much stress in your life, you could be damaging your mane
6. You may not realize it, but if you eat too much sugar, junk food and consume food with excess fat, you are inhibiting your hair growth. Also, if you consume alcohol on a regular basis, this may also affect the growth of your mane
7. Change where you buy your hair care products. Most people buy their hair care products from drugstores and grocery stores, and these mostly contain chemicals such as Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Phosphates, and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. These chemicals actually strip your tresses of natural nutrients and dry the follicle.
8. Give your head a massage, thereby increasing blood flow to the scalp and helping to prevent hair loss. Shampoo and condition your hair at least once a day using a good quality shampoo like Mira herbals shampoo.
9. Finally add prenatal vitamins to your diet regime and/or a multivitamin will work wonders.